Direct Response Employment are delighted to be working with a reputable South West Chartered accounts firm, who have an outstanding reputation and looking for a Audit and Accounts Senior to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial role where you will be providing a customer focused service to clients and supporting on a range of accounting and audit activities.
- Maintaining and building relationships with clients, maintaining regular contact and dealing with any specific problems and issues which may arise.
- Auditing and analysing a range of data provided by the client, checking for any missing information, conducting detailed investigations on information which is not correct or does not look right with an aim to get this resolved correctly and quickly.
- Producing draft year end and management accounts from a wide variety of data with clear neat working papers to reflect the accounts produced and ensuring clear cross-referencing.
- Completing detailed schedules for each set of accounts.
- Completing basic tax computations.
- Discussing with the client accordingly when problems are identified.
- Creating correspondence ti clients, tax office, registrar and others when required.
- Produce accounts/tables/schedules/letter to expected standards using Word, IRIS, and Excel
- Delegating work to junior members of the team, supporting them and using your skills and experience to coach them and offer direction when required.
The successful candidate:
Prior experience of working in a similar role.
- Fully or Part ACCA or ACA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Prior experience as working as an audit senior.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationship with clients and colleagues alike.
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Word and Excel.
- Positive, friendly and hardworking.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established accounts firm with a fantastic reputation in the Southwest, if you would like to find out more then please get in touch to find out more.