We are looking for an experienced accounts professional to join our established client in Melksham on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the financial controller you will be playing a crucial role to the running and support of accounts department covering main duties such as processing transactions, managing accounting and so on, Therefore we are looking for someone who is part or full ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or fully AAT qualified.
- Bank Reconciliations and processing of cashbook transactions.
- Assisting with company month end.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analysing of overheads and reporting / explaining any major variations.
- Reconciling of balance sheets, sub ledger accounts and provisions.
- Preparing pre-payment and accrual adjustments.
- Processing expenses.
- Raising bank payments for approval and assisting with weekly cash flow preparations.
- Analysis of stock gains and losses, liaising with the purchasing/stock management team to provide explanations for them.
- Preparation of weekly sale reports.
- Assisting with sales ledger and payroll processing during busy time such as sickness and staff holiday.
We are looking for someone who can work well within a team, able to build relationship with colleagues and senior members of staff including directors.
Along with being part of fully qualified we are looking for someone with strong IT skills especially within excel as you will be manipulating excel data along with basis pivot tables and data entry.
On offer for this role is a competitive salary, excellent company benefits and the chance to work for a reputable organisation who value staff along with a modern working environment.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.