Great opportunity to work for a world class company.
The role would involve assembling and soldiering a variety of PCBs, to a very high standard you will require a good eye for detail and the ability to work efficiently to deadlines are essential for this role.
- Experience with electronic soldering and testing
- Experience of assembly instructions for consumer electronic devices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of sub assembly work
- Be able to set up, maintain and operate production equipment in accordance to GMP
- Experience of working in a production environment.
- Experience of (Word, Excel,
Full time and part time opportunities available
Salary depends on experience.
Benefits: Free parking Free refreshments 28 days holiday Fruit Fridays.
Access to own transport is essential due to location.