Working in a clean bright friendly well organised and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have a good level of communication written and verbal.The job involves light assembly work must have a good eye for detail and be able to assemble from drawings using hand held tools.
Our client is looking for reliable candidates that can progress within the business
· Full support and training given
· Great working hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45 Friday 08:00 to 13.30
· These positions may lead to perm positions for the right candidate
· Previous assembly experience would be an advantage.
· Free parking
· Hot drinks making facilities, Microwave oven
· Lockers if required
· £8.21 per hour overtime is paid at time and a half
Access to transport is essential due to location.