Working in a clean bright friendly well organised and supportive environment. The ideal candidate will have a good level of communication written and verbal.The job involves light assembly work must have a good eye for detail and be able to assemble from drawings using hand held tools.
Our client is looking for reliable candidates that can progress within the business
- Full support and training given
- Great working hours Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 16:45 Friday 08:00 to 13.30
- These positions may lead to perm positions for the right candidate
- Previous assembly experience would be an advantage.
- Free parking
- Hot drinks making facilities, Microwave oven
- Lockers if required
- £8.21 per hour overtime is paid at time and a half