We are looking for a strong administrator who has excellent IT skills to join our reputable client in Warminster on a temporary to permanent basis.
Within this role you will be supporting the managing director and office team with administration tasks as set out in the following duties.
- Articulating product descriptions.
- Using an house database system to add and change information.
- Updating the website re products and prices.
- Taking photos of products and adding these to the website
- Processing invoices and managing any queries when needed.
- Answering incoming calls to the office although this is not a busy phone line.
- Answering any customer queries via email.
- Helping out when required within the warehouse
This role is very much a computer based role so they are looking for someone who has strong it Skills and experience within Microsoft packages to include Word and Excel.
You will be working within a small team where everyone mucks in so the there may be times where you are asked to assist in other departments.
This role is a temporary to permanent role working full time hours Monday to Friday.
If you are available immediately and would like to be considered then please get in touch today for immediate consideration.