Direct Response Employment are seeking an experienced administrator to join our major client based in Melksham.
Reporting to the Design & Development Manager, you will be responsible for providing a wide range of administration support to the team.
To provide administrative support to the Design & Development department to ensure new model introductions are delivered on time.
- General organisation of the department on a day to day basis, including ordering products & supplies for various model developments and other components.
- Liaising with suppliers and international factories.
- Creating specifications when new materials are introduced, as issued on the internal system.
- Raising purchase orders for materials and components as requested by the team and management.
- Liaising with accounts to ensure all invoices match the purchase orders.
- The creation of items onto the ERP stock management system.
- Responsible for ensuring all production items are recorded to ensure realistic stock transfer is processed each week.
- Responsible for raising any changes on the internal system for documents to ensure manufacturing are working to the most up to date information.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers for all new models.
- To support the project coordinators with tasks when required.
- Manage project timelines to ensure the meeting of deadlines.
- Conduct data inputting, writing of reports and compiling of information.
- Proven background in wide office administration skills.
- Strong experience in Excel and Word, as well as IT Office skills.
- Ability to learn and work with ERP systems
- Proactive and self-motivated individual.
- Ability to work on own initiative to achieve deadlines and targets.
- Flexible, innovative approach and a positive working style.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a full-time role, working in an exciting, forward thinking environment.
The position is initially a 6 months contract with the possibility f this becoming a permanent position, depending on abilities and the future needs of the business.