We are working with a growing organisation who are a leader in their field and looking for an operations administrator to join the team.
We are looking for someone who is fluent in french and can communication confidently both on a verbal and written basis.
Your main duties will be supporting the team with reporting on operations, providing administration support and developing new areas for business.
- Supporting the team in identifying new business from a range of sources.
- Providing Stock Reports for customers within certain countries.
- managing of site reports including writing, reviewing and amending where necessary.
- Liaising with banks and customers providing regular reports.
- Briefing managers and operations with any incidents or anomalies.
- Creating accurate and clear briefs to customers / in house staff.
- Providing full administration and customer support.
- Managing proposals and tenders, ensuring accuracy and neat presentation.
- Ensuring correct uploading of contracts and electronic files
This is an exciting role where business travel may be involved occasionally to meet clients off site and abroad.
You will be joining a unique business, who really value their staff input and reward staff with excellent company benefits, travel and the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up with further training and progression.
The candidate must be able to speak and write in French to be considered for this role.
Starting salary for this role is between £20,000 - £22,000 working Monday to Friday with free parking on site and working within a modern open office.