Direct Response Employment Service are delighted to be working with an established chartered accountancy firm in Chippenham who are seeking an experienced accountant to join their friendly team.
Ideally you will have experience of working within an accounts practice and be AAT qualified as a minimum or be qualified by experience. We are looking for a candidate who can manage their own workload, work to tight deadlines and be proficient in the us of Microsoft Excel, Sage and quick-books. Payroll and auto enrollment experience would be an advantage but no essential.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of monthly accounts from small companies, partnerships and sole traders from both manual and computerised entries.
- General book keeping duties.
- Preparation of tax returns and business tax computations.
- Additional accounting duties may be required depending on the clients needs and requests.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly team who spend time in getting to know their clients businesses, offering a bespoke service at all times. They offer flexible working and appreciate how important this is and therefore offer both office and home working depending on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this role and working for an established, support and friendly team then please get in touch to be considered.