We are currently seeking warehouse operatives for our client based in Westbury.
As a Warehouse Operative you will require a good level of fitness as this role can be physically demanding.
-Receive and process incoming stock and materials
– Pick and fill orders from stock
– Pack and load orders
– Organise and maintain inventory in the warehouse
– Perform inventory counts as required
– Load and unload trucks using appropriate equipment
– Build and assemble products as needed
– Adhere to the clients health & safety procedures.
– Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physical tasks
– Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
– Proficient in materials handling techniques
This position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, follow instructions, and work well as part of a team. Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks are essential.
Monday to Thursday 06:00 to 14:30 Friday 06:00 to 13:00
Half an hour unpaid break.
- Company pension
- Free parking
- on-site parking
You must sign in to apply for this position.