Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency based in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are currently seeking a Warehouse operative to join our client’s team in Westbury
As a Warehouse Operative, you will assist in maintaining a tidy and safe warehouse environment and accurately pick, pack & load customer orders. A valid counterbalance forklift licence is required for this position.
- To pick and pack orders – duties to involve regular repetitive light, medium, and heavy lifting.
- To work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
- To keep the work area clean and tidy
- Ability to work under pressure
- To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
- Have good working practice and adhere to paperwork systems to maintain ISO 9001 quality & Health and Safety standards and ensure correct implementation
- Cultivate good working relationships with other departmental personnel to promote the efficient working of the business.
- To perform any reasonable request from the management team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a warehouse position
- Forklift licence for counterbalance truck
- Ability to think logically and organise the warehouse accordingly
- Ability and personality to communicate effectively
- Adaptability to work with others to ensure customer demands are met
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30
- Overtime available
You must sign in to apply for this position.