Job Reference: DR01298
Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse operative to join our client’s small friendly team in Westbury. You must have a good level of literacy and numeracy, be flexible and have a great work ethic.
Applicants will be required to take on the following duties:
- Assisting with loading and unloading vehicles for delivery
- Identify and check off goods when delivered
- Pick and palletise goods for delivery
- Some basic assembly work when required
- General upkeep of the warehouse
- Go out and deliver customers goods in the van to the local areas
- To maintain a clean and tidy van
- Maintain a good standard of H&S
- Assist with keeping washroom and kitchen clean
- Any other duties during quieter periods
All applicants must have a valid Counterbalance forklift licence (ITSAR, NPORS or RTITB) and a full UK driving licence with no more than 6 points on for minor motoring offences to be insured to driver the customers long wheelbase, curtain sided van.
Normal hours of work are:
Monday to Thursday 08:00-16:30 Friday 08:00 to 12:30
However, these times may vary to help assist with loading and unloading times.
This is a temp to perm position for the right person. If successful, you will become a full-time employee for our client.
Benefits include weekly pay for first 12 weeks, holiday pay, pension scheme after a qualified period, free parking
You must sign in to apply for this position.