Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency based in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Our client is seeking an early Warehouse Operative & Driver Dispatch Co-Ordinator for an immediate start to join their busy warehouse and production team.
You will have experience working in a warehouse environment and have a hard- working self-managing attitude. You should be prepared for a physically demanding role. Good time keeping and communication skills are necessary. Attention to detail is essential and you must have a good awareness of Health & Safety.
Main duties to include but are not limited to:
- General warehouse duties such as preparing/unloading pallets.
- Goods in/out processes
- Ensuring our warehouse is kept clean & tidy. This will involve sweeping, rotating stock and jet washing equipment.
- Maintaining a close working relationship with all drivers
- Preparation of pallets and stock for delivery drivers
- Courier packing
- Replenishing stock where needed.
- Logistic system management
- Ensuring records are kept up to date
A forklift licence would be preferred however training will be provided for the ideal candidate
Full time 40 hours per week – Permanent Role
Monday-Friday Ideal hours would be 2am -10am (some small flexibility with timings can be negotiated)
Rate of pay is negotiable between £10.50-£12.00 per hour which will be discussed on interview.
You will be working in the countryside with a team of talented individuals with a great work ethic who also love to have fun!
- Overtime opportunities
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (some bank holidays you may be required to work)
- Product discount
- The opportunity to develop, progress and work within an organisation which is rapidly growing.
- No weekends
- On-site parking
You must sign in to apply for this position.