Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting a local company in Trowbridge, who are seeking a warehouse administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is mixed role where you will be covering both administration and warehouse duties, so we are looking for someone who is computer literate but also happy to assist in the warehouse when required, picking and packing of orders.
- Answering and responding to queries via email – therefore excellent written communication is needed.
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages or liaising with head office or other internal staff where required.
- Creating labels and managing packing lists along with creating production documents.
- Liaising with business suppliers via phone and email.
- Pick and pack orders from pick sheets.
- Checking and inspecting goods coming in to the warehouse.
- Project work when required.
- Keeping the office and warehouse clean and tidy.
The role is working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with an early finish on Friday of 16:30pm and paying a starting salary of £23,000 per year, 25 days holiday (plus bank) plus additional company benefits.
If you would like to be considered then please get in touch ASAP.
You must sign in to apply for this position.