Job Reference: DR0766
Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking
We are delighted to be recruiting for our well-established client in Trowbridge who are seeking an upholsterer to join the team.
The ideal candidate will be confident using a staple gun, nail guns and have similar upholstery experience and enjoy working in a fast paced role within a busy team. You will undertake activities as required by the demands of the business ensuring that products are manufactured in an effective and timely manner.
You will seek to improve the production processes to extend efficiency quality and meet the changing needs of the business. You will adhere to all Health & safety practices as determined by the business and legislation. You will maintain a high standard of housekeeping/ Maintenance to ensure efficiency.
Monday to Wednesday 07:00 to 17:30 Thursday 07:00 to 16:30
The client offers training and development opportunities, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Hours designed to improve work-life balance, with full-time hours worked over a 4-day week in production and a 4½ day week in the offices
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 25 days) plus bank holidays
- Company contributory pension, matching your contribution of up to 4% of salary
- Company sick pay scheme
- Health cash plan designed to contribute significantly to your healthcare costs
- Excellent training and professional development opportunities
You must sign in to apply for this position.