Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a training services coordinator to join the team on an initial temporary basis.
The main duties of this role is to provide support in administering training, vocational qualifications and business education requests efficiently and correctly in line with HR policies and service level agreements.
- Maintaining course information.
- Liaising with suppliers and scheduling training dates to meet ingoing business demands.
- Organise internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Proactively identifying employees who need refresher training and liaising with training managers to authorise.
- Contacting line managers to allocate employees on to available events.
- distributing training correspondence to line managers,.
- Building relationships with third party providers and other vendors on training ASL.
- raising purchase orders
- Monitoring allocated budget for training events within own portfolio.
- Ensuring employee training records are maintained.
- Register new learn qualifications.
If you are a confident administrator and ideally have experience within a training or HR function then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.