We are currently recruiting trainee machine operatives for permanent roles for our client based in Westbury.
As a Trainee machine operative you will be supporting and assisting the operator to run machinery.
- Achieving daily production requirements in terms of quality and quantity to meet our customer expectations, optimising efficiency and maintaining operational standards.
- Working to production targets and key performance indicators
- Quality control, good knowledge of process and product quality standards and documentation, and a good eye for detail.
- Completing all relevant documentation accurately and promptly, before passing to Team Leader.
- Competent in the skills required to operate various tools and equipment within a manufacturing environment.
Qualities from Candidate:
- Production based background
- Mechanical engineering background would be an advantage
- Willing to build knowledge of new skills and tasks
- A good understanding of working in a safe manner
- Working as part of a team or able to work on own initiative
- Contribute to a zero tolerance for nonconforming products.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Positive and professional attitude
- Experience of working within the paper packaging industry would be an advantage
- Monday – Thursday – 06:00 to 14:00 Friday 06:00 to 11:30
- Monday to Thursday 14:00 to 22:00 Friday 11:30 to 17:00
- Monday to Thursday 22:00 to 06:00 Friday 17:00 to 22:30
- 37.5 hours per week
Competitive salary, overtime, and bonus scheme
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact on 01225 776500 to discuss further.
You must sign in to apply for this position.