Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are seeking an experienced industrial sewing machinist for our client based in Westbury.
As an industrial sewing machinist, you will have a good understanding of industrial sewing machines and be able to work off your own initiative. This is a fast-paced environment and a friendly atmosphere.
Key responsibilities for the sewing machinist will include:
- Use of various industrial sewing machines
- Using industrial sewing machines either needle feed or walking foot
- Allocation of work to be given by the supervisor
- Although working as part of a team, sole work is involved day to day
- Swift turnaround of all w/o’s in line with customer requirements
- High levels of accuracy and quality
- Opportunity for progression – training will be provided.
Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 7.45 to 16:00 and an early finish Friday 15:15.
38 hours per week and overtime is available. Salary negotiable depending on experience
You must sign in to apply for this position.