Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a senior PR and external communications officer to join the team on a contract basis for 6-8 months to start in May 2021.
Our client is looking for a friendly, proactive and creative member to join the team and hit the ground running working within a busy communications and corporate affairs team.
Within this role you will be responsible for delivery effective communications to a range of audiences through various owned and earned channels, including web and social media. Working as a team and having a strategic approach to delivery communications support for the business alongside delivery of daily activities to support and enhance the business reputation.
- Proactively identify and delivery thought leadership and other communications and support in delivery strategy and long term visions of the business.
- Support improvements in regional and wider media profile of the company in line with external affairs.
- Act as business contact for defined business units and be confident in advising leadership teams and other stakeholders on effective communication to meet their objectives and demonstrate measurable results.
- Build and own relationships with key internal and external stake holders along with maintaining great relationships.
- Manage positive relationships with communication team within key customer and partner organizations.
- Support the delivery and development of social media channels and content.
- Measure and provide continuous improvement on all communication activity.
- Manage reactive media enquiries.
- Advise internal stakeholders on media relations tactics.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Previous experience within a similar role and working within PR / Communications.
- Experience of developing and delivering strategic media and communication campaigns.
- Experience of working within a press office or similar.
- Digital PR experience including social media content activity.
- Building and maintaining relationships.
- Customer focus, strong analytical and verbal reasoning.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
If you haver previous experience working within PR, Communications or external affairs then we would love to have a further discussion with you.
Pay rate for this role is 139.69 per day which is equivalent to a annual salary in the circa of £36k paid via PAYE.
We look forward to discussing this role with you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.