Direct Response Employment services are delighted to be working with our established client in Trowbridge, who are doing extremely well in winning of new contracts and looking for a sales manager to join the team.
As a Sales Manager this is a crucial role within the business where you will be responsible for managing a team of 9 with the view of doubling the team in size over the next 1-2 years.
Along with managing and developing the sales team, you will also play a crucial role in developing new and existing client base within the business, tendering for new contracts, negotiating prices, Managing KPI’s and B2B business development.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who comes from a previous sales background either within sales management or someone with a wealth of sales experience looking to develop into a senior role.
You will be an excellent communicator, building strong relationships with your team along with building relationships with clients and key individuals within the business.
- Business development of new and existing business.
- Managing a team of sales professionals.
- Providing monthly ones to ones and team appraisals.
- Recruiting of team members, including training and induction of new staff members and development of current staff within your team.
- Managing customer accounts and ensuring SLA’s are being met, customer expectations are met along with providing and overall fantastic service.
- Negotiating of customer contracts and pricing and tendering for new business. #
- Reviewing and managing team KPI’s.
- Managing sales related reports and reporting in to business directors.
We are looking for a sales manager who can be hands on and working in developing their team, managing any changes within the team and overall team performance.
This role is working Monday to Friday 08:30am – 17:30, salary is negotiable depending on experience along with commission.
If you would like to discuss further then please get in touch for immediate consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.