Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Our client based in East Knoyle is recruiting for a Referrals and Admissions Co-Ordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Referrals and Admissions Co-ordinator will be responsible for ensuring the safest possible admission for a client in accordance with their needs. As part of the Admissions team, they will provide potential clients with support and guidance throughout the admission process from initial contact through to admission and beyond. As a highly valued member of the treatment team, they will also provide clear, prompt communication with referrers and liaise with all key agencies involved in the client’s care.
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally experience of working in a residential rehabilitation setting or similar work experience/transferable skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with the client group, including holding strong professional boundaries, conflict resolution and working with challenging behaviour.
- Training opportunities and career development
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
- Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Simply Health Plan (assisting employees with their general health and wellbeing)
Salary is £21,435 per annum working 35 hours per week.
If you believe you have the skill set required then please send your CV now.
You must sign in to apply for this position.