Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
We are delighted to be seeking a part-time Purchase ledger Administrator to join our client’s team in Trowbridge.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will ensure the Purchase Ledger function and any other duties required are undertaken in an effective and timely manner, satisfying both internal and external customer needs.
The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of Purchase Ledger systems and procedures and previous experience within a similar role. Sage experience is essential along with Good IT skills i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet. You must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the business and also maintain confidentiality and have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team.
Hours: 20 hours per week.
- Undertake purchase order invoice processing & manual invoice/credit note posting
- Check and post employee expense claims and card statements
- Arrange all BACS/cheques on a fortnightly basis including foreign suppliers’ balance and close the purchase ledger and Purchase Order processing at month-end and run relevant month-end reports.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Post all purchase ledger payments
- Deal with supplier enquiries
- Generate Service centre invoices as and when required
- Payment to Barnardos
- Raise pro forma Invoices as required by the business
- Provide support in other areas as and when required.
If you are interested in this position then please get in touch.
You must sign in to apply for this position.