- Job Reference: DR01345
Direct Response Employment are pleased to be working with a reputable business who have experienced continuous growth this year despite the pandemic and are now seeking a production planner to join their team on a permanent basis working a continental shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, 6am -6pm.
As a production planner, you will have experience working within a manufacturing environment where your duties would involve planning and scheduling on a day to day basis with the main responsibility of this roles to effectively and accurately plan production requirements.
- Generate daily production plans for site by working closely with production, ensuring efficient, cost effective and an achievable plan is produced.
- Maintaining mater data changes when new products are introduced and maintain current product master sheet.
- Ensure planned supply are communicated to key stake holders and corrective actions are put in place to resolve matters.
- Liaising with other departments such as Production, Technical and Packaging and build positive relationships with all departments.
- Experience working within Planning / Scheduling within a production / manufacturing environment.
- Organisation and attention to detail is key for this role along with multi tasking.
- Good communicator.
- Experience of Microsoft Packages including Excel.
- Team Player with a can do attitude.
If you have the skills we are looking for and want to join a growing business then please get in touch with your CV for further details.
You must sign in to apply for this position.