- Job Reference: DR0TR2041
- Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking
We are currently seeking production operatives to work on adhoc assignments for our client based in Trowbridge.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a food manufacturing environment, be available to follow a continental shift pattern and work 12 hour shifts. Days and Nights
Your role within this position will involve:
- Stocking machines with goods
- Cleaning machines and surrounding areas
- Handling with rejected products
- Maintaining all aspects of H&S
Candidates must have a valid Level 2 hygiene food manufacturing certificate however, we can assist with this with on site training. This totally a non smoking site.
You must sign in to apply for this position.