- Job Reference: DR01355
Direct Response Employment are delighted to be working with a reputable manufacturer of luxury products and due to their on-going success they are expanding the team and looking for a design administrator to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an administrator to join an expanding business at a period of growth with introduction of new products with the opportunity to progress into a more technical job role.
As a design administrator you will be assisting the design and development team with administrative support to ensure all new product introductions are delivered into production on time and maintaining new and existing product information.
As a successful design administrator you will have some administration experience and be passionate about the success of the company, ideally having some Autocad experience or someone who has perhaps recently studied or graduated with a technical / engineering degree will be highly advantageous.
- Generation of costings to be entered into the ERP.
- Generating and maintaining of all files on the system in relation to new and existing frame products.
- Assist production with issues raised in relation to frame work.
- compilation of bills materials.
- Generating assembly work books.
- Act as point of contact for parts lost in production and parts required for service, identify and print out replacement parts.
- Maintaining and updating all files on the system in relation to frame work.
- Maintain cutting lists for development frame production
If you have previous administration, organised, with a clam and flexible approach to work with the ability to work under pressure we would love to hear from you. If you have CAD or similar technical experience this would be an advantage.
There is a great deal of scope to develop in this role so this is an exciting opportunity for long term career working for supportive and friendly team and iconic manufacture.
Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday with an earlier finish on the Friday.
You must sign in to apply for this position.