- Job Reference: DR01339
- Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Company Benefits
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be partnering with an established manufacture who are looking for a bi-lingual, French speaking process engineer to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a processing Engineer you will be technically minded with a mechanical / engineering background and be able to support internally and externally customers in terms of quality and supply through to design of projects from conception through to handover and installation.
- Compile detailed production manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by engineering schedules in a timely manner and to high quality standards.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required to a high level of accuracy.
- Seek to continuously improve design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility.
- Communicate with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacturing of products.
- Ensure processes in your control adhere to health and safety requirements and relevant standards.
The successful Candidate:
- Mechanical / Engineering background.
- Able to interpret manufacturing drawings.
- Ideally degree educated within a technical degree although not essential.
- CAD Experience desirable.
- Excellent team player, contributes and willing to take on personal development and training to support the role and business success.
- Excellent IT skills (Excel and Word)
- French Speaking (Fluent)
- Salary of between £22,000 – £25,000 DOE
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme with up to 4% employer contribution.
- Company Sick Pay scheme.
- Early finish on the Friday.
- Health Care cash back plan.
- Free Parking.
This is an excellent company to join who are supportive and really value their employees with further training and development on offer, if you feel you have the right skills and would like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail then please get in touch with your CV.
You must sign in to apply for this position.