We are currently seeking Print assistants for full time positions for our Westbury based client.
As a Print assistant your responsibilities will include
- Working in a team of print operators to ensure production requirements are met and a high standard of quality is produced.
- Preparation of equipment to enable change over targets to be achieved.
- Assisting operators with design changes on machine.
- Ordering of Raw materials using computerised system to maintain constant supply during machine operation.
- Loading and unloading of reels on and off the press.
- Cleaning printing presses and general housekeeping to ensure hygiene standards are maintained.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be proactive in your duties, be able to work on your own initiative and work with others,
- Mechanical and practical abilty
- Good time management
- This role is working on our 3-shift system, with shift rotation being mornings, nights, and afternoons.
- Monday – Thursday – 06:00 to 14:00 Friday 06:00 to 11:30
- Monday to Thursday 14:00 to 22:00 Friday 11:30 to 17:00
- Monday to Thursday 22:00 to 06:00 Friday 17:00 to 22:30
37.5 hours per week
Competitive salary, overtime, and bonus scheme
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to be considered. Please contact on 01225 776500 to discuss further.
You must sign in to apply for this position.