Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a Planner to join the team based within Colchester, initially on a temporary basis but with the strong possibility of being made permanent for the right candidate
As a Planner you will
- Cost effective distribution of products.
- Manage material service levels to internal and external customers through detailed pre-planning of works through regular communication with key stake holders.
- Gather detailed programs from key customers in order to secure and maximise the utlisation of efficiencies of fleet.
- Proactively monitor late loads, shortfalls and adherence to ensure the company are continually learning and improving service levels.
- Advise customers of any service issues along with details of how the company will remedy the situation.
- Respond to customer complaints and queries quickly and effectively to achieve a positive resolution for the company and customer alike.
- Escalate any relevant information or investigation to senior staff.
- Work effectively with our hauliers and the haulage helpdesk. to ensure work processes are robust and result in minimal haulage queries.
We are looking for someone who has previous experience as a planner from either a transport / logistics background or within materials or similar.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please get in touch today with your CV.
You must sign in to apply for this position.