Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a Internal Sales Coordinator.
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for raising and pricing of quotes for their given area, job chasing to order conversion and query/ complaint resolution. Management of pipeline through pro-active chasing of work bank by outbound calling and lead generation. You will work towards agreed SLA ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, working closely with orders and distribution functions. You will utilise skills and tools cascaded from the commercial excellence initiatives delivered from the national team or identified within the BU.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To achieve volume and price targets for your area of responsibility.
- To deliver value added product targets as set by BU and regional management.
- To identify and grow cash sales and volumes and prices against targets
- To ensure customer satisfaction measures are constantly exceeded
- Strong management of pipeline through pro-active contract chasing and identification of leads.
- Continually work towards improving OTIFIC ( on time in full invoiced correctly) performance
- Follow internal processes and procedures to ensure “Good Practice”
Key functional competencies and skills.
- Sales experience
- IT Literate
- Proficient use of systems
Monday to Friday
You must sign in to apply for this position.