Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Our client based in East Knoyle is recruiting for a Gardener/Grounds person to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Gardener Grounds person the post holder will provide a skilled, efficient, responsive, and effective garden maintenance service that can:
- Take good care of the tools and equipment provided and maintain these to an appropriate standard, reporting any defects immediately.
- Meet targets and deadlines according to current work plans and standards
- Be responsible for the safe and tidy storage of supplies and equipment
What we’re looking for:
- Work history of working in a garden environment or keen gardening enthusiast
- The ability to undertake all the duties of the job, with or without the use of aids and adaptations, including the manual handling of heavy objects (with training).
- Experience in garden maintenance and caring for the upkeep of a larger garden.
- Training opportunities and career development
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
- Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Simply Health Plan (assisting employees with their general health and wellbeing)
The rate of pay is £9.90 per hour working 35 hours per week, however, part-time hours can be offered.
If you believe you have the required skill set for this position then please do not hesitate to get in touch today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.