The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of transport legislation and safety protocols along with excellent communication and leadership skills. Good IT Literacy knowledge of MS packages and databases and have previous customer service supervisory experience.
A typical day..
Is the undertaking the list of tasks highlighted below but not limited to:
- Ensure 100% adherence to all Transport legislation and safety protocols understanding safety starts with you.
- Build effective and high performing centralised fulfilment team by motivating and developing talent.
- Establish and manage policies, processes and tolls which ensure customer deliveries are executed with a high level of accuracy and within service level agreements.
- Analyse network performance identifying opportunities for continuous improvement with a focus on maximising profits and reducing costs including no show fines.
- To manage the throughput of inbound calls ensuring all calls are dealt within line with SLA.
- To manage issues and communicate outcomes where appropriate, implementing recommendations to avoid recurrence.
- To manage bookings, cancellations & waiting time notifications, ensuring customers and appropriate stakeholders receive communications of delivery changes.
- To manage high – risk customers ensuring action is taken appropriate.
- To effectively communicate with clients and maintain excellent relationships
- To manage complaints, taking appropriate action and resolve.
- To monitor live operational performance across network, highlighting issues affecting service KPIs seeking resolution and escalating where necessary.
- To develop and provide on time reporting of delivery performance to enable effective management of haulier and own fleet resource.
- To work collaboratively with Operational, Commercial, and planning Team leaders to ensure a one team culture is adopted.
Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00.
You must sign in to apply for this position.