Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency based in the centre of Trowbridge.
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a Distribution coordinator role, initially on a temporary basis.
As a distribution coordinator you will have strong administrative and communication skills, be a problem solver and have the ability to negotiate and make decisions.
- Accurately take orders and input them on to the relevant system.
- Liaise with customers and respond to enquires / requirements within a timely manner.
- Schedule and ensure timely delivery of orders agreed with customers, optimising effective truck utilisation while making cost effective logistical decisions.
- Assist the transport manager with daily duties in respect of drivers management such as briefing, handling delivery notes and so on.
- Resolve problems in relation to scheduled ordered when required.
This role is working office hours, Monday to Friday and paying an hourly rate of £10.48 per hour and is initially a temporary role but could lead to a permanent position.
If you are immediately available and would like to be considered then please get in touch today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.