Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting our national client in the recruitment of a Customer service Coordinator team on a contract basis.
Purpose of the role:
- Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into appropriate computer system.
- Monitor the progress of orders and working closely with despatch to ensure customers are kept informed at all times.
- Establishing forecast volumes at first point of order and chasing new opportunities.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
- Call accuracy and quality in line with performance management tools.
- Ensuring customer service aspects of the SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Accurately take orders and monitoring progress of orders ensuring the customer is kept informed.
- Forecast accuracy
- Generating sales opportunities/ Leads
- Performance Vs Distribution KPI
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Able to build strong relationships
- High level of integrity and expertise
Monday to Friday
You must sign in to apply for this position.