Direct Response Employment Services are working with our long established client in Westbury who are seeking a customer service and production administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is a crucial role where you will be supporting with a mix of tasks ranging from customer service duties through to administrative support within a small but busy team.
Key duties will include the below:
- Data inputting and processing of customer orders.
- Managing Customer communication and queries.
- Assisting with recruitment tasks such as HR documentation, Filing employee absences, holiday requests and updating the staff holiday boards.
- Assisting with recruitment processes such as right to work checks and employee referencing.
- Preparation of job packs and induction paperwork.
- Dealing with sales orders and invoices.
- Assisting the office with other general admin and customer service duties as and when required.
We are looking for a good all round administrator and customer service professional who is able to work in a small team, be a real team player and much in when required.
As you will be keying in a lot of information we are looking for someone who is accurate, good attention to detail and strong IT skills especially within Microsoft packages.
Our client is looking to get someone started on the 26th of April, so you must be available to start on this date for a handover.
You must sign in to apply for this position.