As a Customer Service advisor, you will be the first point of contact for our clients’ customers helping them either over the phone and via other electronic formats with their queries regarding electronic devices, white goods and furniture. The range of products that we support is quite diverse ranging from televisions, microwaves, audio equipment, washing machines, furniture and much, much more. Customer experience is extremely important to us and our clients, so it is essential that you understand and are able to deliver a great experience and service.
You will strive to support the customer to get a first-time resolution through problem solving, using your own knowledge, common sense and the clients bespoke internal system to assist with resolving the customers issues.
The successful candidates will be/have:
· Enthusiastic, energetic and able to give superb levels of customer services
· Confident talking on the phone, and communicating via a number of digital formats including email and live chat
· Keen to take ownership of the customers queries and work with them to find a resolution
· Clear and articulate verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate good common sense and a logical approach to problem solving
· Ability to balance empathy with professional objectivity
The roles are shift based and will include some weekend work on a rotational basis.
The shift patterns operate between 08:00 to 19:00
Monday through to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
Training will take place in at the Warminster offices, although there is the possibility to work from home once you have completed your training. However, you must still be able to commute to the office, if and when required. This hybrid working solution allows our employees to retain a better work life balance.
- 30 days holiday per year,
- Employee Assist programme
- and a ‘refer a friend’ cash incentive scheme.
- Work from Home
Education: GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Experience: Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Access to transport is essential due to location.
You must sign in to apply for this position.