Direct Response Employment Services is delighted to be supporting a local client of ours in Westbury who are seeking a credit controller to join the team on a permanent, part time basis working 24 hours per week.
As a credit controller you will be supporting the accounts team with chasing of over due payments and developing credit control procedures.
- Managing all aspects of credit control to include late payments, dealing with retentions and monitoring valuations.
- Balance, maintain and close the sales ledger at month end and run all relevant month end reports.
- Liaise with project managers reference invoicing and receipts specific to the customers contract.
- Generating sales invoices in line with agreed contract payment terms.
- Inputting sales variation orders.
- Producing weekly reports.
- Liaising with solicitors and third parties re bad debt.
- Answering customer queries.
- Daily banking as required and month end reconciliation.
To be considered you will have previous accountancy experience ideally within credit control, experience within Sage would be an advantage along with having excellent communication skills.
Our client is looking for someone to work the hours across 5 days, Monday to Friday and hourly pay is £13.50 per hour, this role will be a temporary to permanent position.
If you would like to be considered then please get in touch for a chat or pop your CV over for consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.