Job Reference: DR0602
Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking
Direct Response Employment are delighted to be supporting a reputable business in Trowbridge who are seeking a compliance officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday with a salary of between £23,000 – £25,000 per annum with free parking on site and excellent company benefits.
Main purpose of the role will involve assisting the compliance team with the management and validation of technical data relating to products, this is a key role in the success of the business meeting compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting the team in validation and review of data relating to products and ensuring that accuracy of data into the system is up to date and accurate at all times.
- Management product information files for customers.
- Working with other departments to review new and existing products and advise if they are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Manage investigation of customer complaints.
- Providing regulatory guidance regarding new and reformulated product concepts and strategic solutions to product labelling.
- Collate data and maintenance of log and information relating to products.
- Management of data required for FDA regulated products.
Please note this is just an overview of the key duties within the role, we would be happy to provide and go through a full job description with you on application.
To be considered for this role you will have previous compliance and ideally have experience working within a scientific, pharmaceutical or cosmetic sectors.
This is very much a hands on role where you will be working with various data so we are looking for a candidate who is confident in using Microsoft packages including excel and IT Literate. You will also be highly organised, good attention to detail and can multi task.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable business, who are supportive, friendly with continued success as a business.
If you would like to find out more or feel this could be the role for you then please get in touch today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.