Job Reference: DR0763
Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Package.
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be supporting a fantastic client in Melksham in the recruitment of a client services manager.
|You would pro-actively manage a team of Client Administrators to deliver excellent service to key clients and to grow accounts in the export markets and the UK. Continuously, manage and improve business processes within the department as well as collaborating with other departments to drive forward wider business plans.
Must have excellent IT skills and commercial awareness along with good leadership skills planning and good organisation skills. Industry and market knowledge with financial awareness. Good at decision making and problem solving.
• Hands on responsibility for timely and accurate processing and fulfilment of all sales orders in close liaison with internal departments as well as customers and suppliers.
• Recruit, motivate and develop the client services team to build strong supplier relationships and deliver an excellent customer experience.
• Create a collaborative approach across departments to optimise workflows and improve working practices, regularly meeting with other managers to understand customer needs and challenges and develop improvements to customer service.
• Continually review and improve supply chain performance, through enhancements to systems, processes and standards.
• Monitor and track current customer complaints to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction, including recompense from suppliers as appropriate.
• Continually develop processes to ensure and cost-effective stock management
• Overall responsibility for account management of agreed lower-tier customers. Where team members account-manage certain clients, ensure profitability targets are consistently met or appropriate action taken (training, use of P&L reports, standardised parameters)
• Work closely with the Operations Director and technical team on supplier management, particularly in support of new client relationships, product launches and supply chain management.
If you would like to find out more about this role then please get in touch for an immediate consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.