Direct Response Employment Services is your local employment agency set in the centre of Trowbridge, Wiltshire
Our client based in East Knoyle is recruiting for an experienced Chef/Cook to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Chef will join the Catering Team, providing three nutritional, well-balanced meals a day to clients in treatment at our client’s site. This will involve, prepping and washing food, stock rotation, following all site H&S measures, maintaining a clean kitchen, and serving meals professionally.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant Catering qualifications and previous catering experience (preferably in a similar residential environment)
- Ability to work alone using own initiative.
- Ability to engage effectively with the client group, including holding strong professional boundaries
- Training opportunities and career development
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme – Employer matched contributions of up to 6% in the first two years’ service and up to 9% thereafter
- Death in Service Payment (2x annual salary)
- Critical Illness Insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Simply Health Plan (assisting employees with their general health and wellbeing)
This is paying £10.50 per hour,
Working 35 hours per week
No split shifts, no late evening work (latest finish is 6pm)
Working 1 weekend in 3
If you believe you have the right skill set for this position then please apply today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.