We are currently seeking a Cad Engineer to join our client in Westbury.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF ROLE:
- Compile detailed production ready manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high-quality standard.
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of the projects ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of product.
- Continuously seek to improve the design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility.
- Ensure that the processes within your control adhere to relevant standards, Health and Safety requirements. Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success.
The exactness of this job description may vary according to changing departmental and operational needs and you may from time to time be required to undertake such other duties as management may reasonably require.
EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIRED WITHIN ROLE:
- An active and considered approach to problem solving
- A strong education background (ideally Degree level or equivalent) with mechanical aptitude
- Mechanical engineering background
- Familiarity/able to interpret manufacturing drawings
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships at all levels
- Information Technology Skills (Excel, Word). Experienced user of Autocad 2014 (advantageous)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines with minimal errors
- Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively
Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:15 Friday 08:30- 13:00
You must sign in to apply for this position.