Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with a fantastic organisation in Westbury in supporting them with the recruitment of a Brand / Marketing Manager to join there team on a permanent basis.
This is a crucial and creative role within their business, so we are looking for a driven marketing professional with experience in both UK and Global marketing strategies to effectively manage marketing and brand across all marketing channels.
This is very much a hands on role working in partnership with the design, data, product, sales and customer service teams to develop, deliver and continuously improve marketing activity along with customer brand experience both online and offline.
You will be working closely with the sales team to manage digital activity, measure performance, improve ROI (emails, social media and website SEO)
Leading, managing and developing a creative content team as well as managing freelancers and agencies along with the marketing budget.
Writing content, proof reading and editing content such as marketing material both print and digital.
- A relevant degree within marketing or equivalent qualification.
- At least 4 years experience within marketing.
- Experience of managing Multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience of managing front end SEO.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles and communication.
- 20 days holiday with an extra day for each year of service up to a maximum of 26 days plus bank holidays.
- Product discounts and monthly product allowance.
- Gym Membership
- Salary – £28-32k depending on experience.
If you have previous marketing / Brand experience and would like to discuss this role further then please get in touch for immediate consideration.
You must sign in to apply for this position.