- Job Reference: DR01298
- Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking
Direct Response Employment Services are delighted to be working with a professional accountancy practice who are looking for an assistant accountant to join the team in Swindon on a permanent basis.
As a business, our client has an excellent reputation with clients across the South West with a high focus on providing a high quality service and pro-active approach. Our client values employees and a development and progression opportunities with the business and long term career prospects.
Supporting the accounting manager you will be responsible for ensuring deadlines are met with our clients ensuring we are offering our highest standard of service to them.
- Preparation and review of annual accounts and personal tax returns from the source documents supplied.
- Preparation and review of management accounts for presentation to clients.
- The knowledge to review and compile VAT and CIS submissions.
- Undertake general bookkeeping duties on behalf of clients.
- Working within the senior accounting team acting as assistant to the accounting manager.
- Provide assistance to other team members and take an active role in developing trainees.
We are looking for a candidate who is fully AAT qualified either newly qualified or experienced, Must have knowledge of taxes (VAT Corporate and Personal taxes) and a keen interest within accountancy.
We are looking for someone who has a strong level of IT skills, organised with a good eye for detail and willing to learn and develop with the company.
On offer is a competitive salary depending on experience along with the option of further study support and development.
This role is working Monday – Friday, if this sounds like the role for you and you would like to work for a growing and expanding organisation then please get in touch today.
You must sign in to apply for this position.