- Job Reference: DR01357
- Bonus/Benefits: Free Parking, Great Package
Direct Response Employment are delighted to be working with a reputable manufacturer of luxury products and due to their on-going success, they are expanding the team and looking for administration support to the retail and marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding manufacturer who are experiencing exceptional growth, please note this role is a fixed term contract until September 2021 with a strong possibility of leading to a permanent position and will be ideal with anyone looking for school hours, working 10am – 14:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Updating the LM Prog system to drive stock on the website, ensuring all stock sheets are processed quickly and accurately
- Completing the Weekly Web Update
- Completing the Weekly Stock Update
- Sending all TSM’s mail weekly
- Sending the weekly Director movements
- Administering all postcard & tag requests to retailers and Territory Sales Managers
- Administering all swatch requests to retailers and Territory Sales Managers
- Assisting the Retail & Marketing Operations Manager with all packaging and posting requirements (new model packs, point of sale, promos etc)
- Assisting the Retail & Marketing Operations Manager with any swatching administration (master sample labelling, updating master swatches, adding fabric codes to LM Prog, updating the office washing line etc)
- Assisting the Retail & Marketing Operations Manager with any new model process administration (allocating fabrics, checking dimensions, adding model codes to LM prog etc)
- Manage the new stockist process, ensuring all new retailers are added to LM Prog & the website, send all new swatches and POS materials to the store, removing any closed retailers from all databases
- Ensuring all contact information on LM prog is accurate and kept up to date (addresses, main contact info, email addresses)
- Manning the marketing phoneline, answering queries and transferring calls.
- Keep an up-to-date stock list for all marketing materials in all storage areas. (show room, factory, storage facility)
- Any other Administrative support to the Retail & Marketing Operations Manager as required
if you have previous administration, organised, with a clam and flexible approach to work with the ability to work under pressure we would love to hear from you. This is an exciting opportunity for long term career working for supportive and friendly team and iconic manufacture.
This is a part time role with working hours being 10am to 14:30pm Monday to Friday and is a fixed term contract until September 2021 with a strong possibility of leading to a permanent contract.
If you feel you have the experience then we would love to hear from you.
You must sign in to apply for this position.