Direct Response Employment Services are pleased to be supporting an organisation in Trowbridge who are keen for accounts Controller to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a key role within the business where you will be taking control of the whole accounts function so this role can be demanding and busy, therefore we are looking for someone who has experience previously working within a busy accounts role.
- Managing VAT
- Processing Employee Payroll for a small team.
- Managing loss and profit reports.
- Management accounting duties.
- Managing financial reports.
- Purchase and sales ledger.
- Creating invoicing and managing invoice discrepancies along with some credit control duties.
- Processing custom paperwork for international deliveries – training will be provided.
This is a crucial role within the business, and you will have a lot of responsibility and autonomy to manage the accounting department therefore someone who is AAT qualified or has a similar accountancy qualification is a must or qualified by experience.
On offer is a salary of between £25,000 – £30,000 however this is negotiable based on experience and we would be happy to look at candidates on a senior level above this salary benchmark.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 17:30pm, parking available and excellent family feel company to work for.
If you would like to be considered, then please get in touch today with your CV.
You must sign in to apply for this position.