We are supporting a local client in Trowbridge who are seeking Lab technicians to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis.
No experience needed as full training will be given however if you have some lab experience or studied with a scientific degree that would be beneficial.
As a Lab Technician you will be performing the following duties.
- Performing routine daily, weekly and monthly tasks as assigned
- Conforming to all site Quality Management systems and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensuring that all records are completed concisely and accurately with paperwork written in clear handwriting.
- Working as part of a small team conducting routine microbiological analysis including testing to strict accreditation standards.
- General laboratory duties e.g., daily calibration of equipment and maintaining a clean working environment, serial dilutions, aseptic handing of samples in a working laboratory.
- Knowledge / previous experience of laboratory work. This is desirable but not essential as training provided
- A methodical approach and good attention to detail.
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office packages.
- The ability to work flexibly and reliably as part of a team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 12.30pm – 9pm or working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern 09:00 – 21:00 however please get in to discuss hours as they may be flexible.
Please get in touch today with your CV if you would like to be considered.