Busy manufacturing company in Westbury are looking for a full time member of staff to join them.
The job role will involve the following:
- Report to the production supervisor
- Inspection, assembley and packaging of goods and products
- Fabrication of products by high frequency welding
- Manufacturing of self-adhesive labels
- Ensure at all times compliance with the company's procedure and environmental manuals
All candidates must have experience within working on a production line. Basic literacy, numeracy and communication is required as you will need to follow instructions and read dates. This job will involve some heavy lifting.Candidates with a first aid certificate and experience within high frequency welding will hold an advantage however this is not essential as you will be fully trained.
Monday to Thursday 08:30-16:30, Friday 08:30-16:00 with 3x45 minutes unpaid break and 2x30 minutes unpaid breaks.
Candidates must own a full driving licence due to the location of the work.