We are currently looking for an experienced Kitchen Assistant to support the Chef in providing excellent quality products. You will have excellent communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing food mixes
- Washing Chopping vegetables
- Pastry making
- Pie Pressing
- Baking of diverse products
- Cleaning down at the end of the day
- Registering and logging hot foods to fridges temperature on daily basis
- Competent at following recipes accurately
- Must have Food hygiene certificate
This is permanent position, working Tuesday to Friday 20 hours per week . Access to transport is essential .
Direct Response Employment is a recruitment agency based in Trowbridge that covers jobs in transport & logistics, driving industrial commercial, catering and hospitality recruitment.