The successful candidate would demonstrate high inter-personnel and organisation attributes and be ready to support the rapid growth of a dynamic financial planning practice. The following skills and experience are essential.
- High level of experience within a financial sector
- Technical experience within the financial services sector
- Administration experience within pensions/investments/insurance
- Excellent IT skills including MS word & Excel
- An excellent telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
The role would involve would be to assemble and organise client poliy information at necessary points in a client journey, in order to support the role of the Para planners and advisors. Correspond with policy providers on behalf of the client and general liaison with the client. Facilitate the annual review process of all clients. Process new client information in the preparation for their first report meeting using programme Analytics, prestwood and Microsoft office to provide clients with an overview to their investment performance and any other admin duties required.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.