Experienced hygiene operative required for local manufacturing company in Frome.
You would be responsible for cleaning all areas of the factory ensuring the highest of hygiene standards are met across the site and maintain compliance with current requirements. Must have previous hygiene cleaning experience GMP or similar certification. Allergen knowledge COSHH certificates and HACCP qualifications would be advantageous.
- carry out set tasks on schedules at the correct frequencies
- Clean equipment and production line to an acceptable standard for ATP verification.
- Good Organisation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willing to work hard
- Good teamwork skills
- Ensure all paperwork is completed in on a daily basis
- Adhere to company procedures
- Be able to work effectively under pressure
- Ensure that all equipment and PPE are functional at all times and correct reporting procedures are followed.
- Ensure health & safety of self and others in line with Health & safety and other relevant legislation
- Report any incidents or accidents to Hygiene manager/ Team Leader.
Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00 Friday 08:30-15:00