Our Client is an industrial, family-owned company with a turnover of 1.8 billion Euros and is a leading European fruit transformation and chilled dairy producer manufacturing the internationally famous brand Bonne Maman, as well as many private label products.
Our Client is a major supplier of ambient fruit-based and chilled yogurts and desserts, with its commercial operations based in Cambridgeshire dealing directly with all major retailers and sectors within the UK.
The member of staff is required to work in a production area to guarantee the delivery of finished product, they will assist in all aspects of the process from material supply, through filling to the packing of the finished product, and this includes associated tasks: Quality control tests and paperwork, and the booking of finished product. They will report into a department Line leader.
This role includes a 20% shift premium for working 3 shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am, rotating 3 shift pattern).
- To run the machine/part of the line that they are responsible for, to the best of there ability, completing all associated tasks
- To ensure the correct supply of packaging to the filling machines
- To take responsibility for the department on-line quality assurance
- To palletize finished product and transport safely to the cold store
- To ensure quality standards are maintained and improved upon by reducing wastage and re-work levels.
- To ensure the maintenance of good housekeeping and Health & Safety within the department and the site as a whole.
- To ensure compliance with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standards.
- To work as a team member, including showing flexibility. Adaptability, and problem-solving
Any other reasonable duties assigned by the line leader to maintain production, customer flexibility and supply continuity. Access to transport is essential due to location